Square Drive Reaction Torque Transducers – RTM 2208 and 2209
by Hylec | July 28, 2011 5:48 am
These square drive reaction torque transducers are characterized by high torsional stiffness, very high overload and high extraneous load capacity.
Their low weight and compact size simplify installation and handling.
- Simple Installation
- High Stiffness / High Overload
- NIST Traceable Bidirectional Calibrated
- MECHANICAL OVERLOAD: 200%
- ANALOG OUTPUT: 3 mV/V
- COMPENSATED RANGE ˚F/˚C: +75 to +175/+23.9 to +79.4
- USABLE RANGE ˚F/˚C: -65 to +220/-54 to +104
- POWER SUPPLY: 15 Volts, ac or dc
Contact us for a quotation today!
Endnotes: Contact Hylec Controls for a quotation: +61 (02) 9645 4777 or email@example.com
- Contact us: https://www.hyleccontrols.com.au/contact-us-2/
Source URL: https://www.hyleccontrols.com.au/product/square-drive-reaction-torque-transducers-rtm-2208-and-2209/
Copyright ©2022 Hylec unless otherwise noted.