by Hylec | November 11, 2011 1:11 pm
The SD Series digital spring tester is used for testing push and pull forces, as well as extension and compression.
• 320×240 resolution LCD
• Inbuilt printer: Prints the test curve and provides an analysis report of 10 sets of test data
• Peak hold and auto-release function: Record and hold the peak value in test, the peak hold time can be set (1-10 seconds)
• Memory function: Stores 10 sets of testing data, and calculate the average
• Automatic power off function: This function saves battery and keeps the gauge safe, also the power off time (1-60minutes) can be set
• Compare function: Initial input of the tolerance limit (Max/Min) enables the device to judge the measured result as Go (Green pilot lamp) / NG (Red pilot lamp)
• Memory function: Stores 10 sets of testing data, and calculate the average;
• Three units conversion: Converts between three units (N.m, kgf.cm, ibf.in) automatically;
• RS-232C output: Connects outside equipment and using the supplied software for transmitting the test data to a computer for relevant treatment.
Source URL: https://www.hyleccontrols.com.au/product/spring-tester/
Copyright ©2022 Hylec unless otherwise noted.