Mass Flow Leak Detector M1075
by Hylec | January 12, 2012 4:30 am
This is a compact instrument designed for the high speed testing of parts ranging in volume from several cubic-centimeters to several litres. Its patented mass flow test technology results in a cost effective solution to the requirements of high speed testing.
- Touch-screen control panel, dual USB ports, Ethernet connectivity, and embedded Web page
- The mass flow transducer is connected to both the reservoir, and the test part
- When this circuit is filled with air and isolated from the supply, any leak results in a flow of air from the reservoir to the test part through the transducer
- The transducer output provides a direct measurement of leakage
- Leak range: 0 – 20 sccm.
- Pressure range: 2 – 100 psig or 1 – 20 psig.
- Transducer repeatability: 0.05% F.S.D.
- Transducer sensitivity: 0.05% F.S.D.
- A/D Conversion: 14 bit, 1,000 samples/sec.
- Timer increments: 0.01 sec.
- NIST traceable calibration to less than 5% R&R.
Contact Hylec Controls for a quotation
Endnotes: Contact Hylec Controls for a quotation: +61 (02) 9645 4777 or email@example.com
- Contact Hylec Controls for a quotation: https://www.hyleccontrols.com.au/contact-us/
Source URL: https://www.hyleccontrols.com.au/product/mass-flow-leak-detector-m1075/
Copyright ©2022 Hylec unless otherwise noted.