i-Thermotek 2500 Hot Tack Tester
by Hylec | November 26, 2014 4:33 pm
i-Thermotek 2500 Hot Tack Tester is developed to measure the heat sealing properties and seal strength (immediately after the seal) of flexible packaging materials according to ASTM F1921.
- With Digital P.I.D temperature control system, the preset temperature can be reached in a short time without fluctuations
- Four force testing ranges and six testing speeds are available to meet the requirements of distinct customers
- Hot tack testing function is available in this instrument
- Automatic zero, error alert, overload protection and stoke protection guarantee the safety operation
- Instrument can be started manually or by pedal switch which is convenient for customers operation
- Professional software supports assessing test results, recording and analyzing energy consumption
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation.
- The hot tack tester can be easily operated with a mouse, a keyboard, and a monitor, without requiring a PC.
- The instrument is equipped with four USB ports and dual Internet ports for convenient data transmission.
- Sophisticated energy consumption and test environment monitoring and analysis functions for better test accuracy and reliability. (Relevant sensors are needed. For more information, please refer to the configuration in Technical Specifications.)
- Interface: Windows-based operating interface
- Statistics: easy calculation for historical results, instrument usage, energy consumption, and large statistical information
- Data Comparison: by presetting target value and range, the system automatically generates data comparison after each test and intelligently judges whether the specimen passes or fails the test
- Test Report: can provide detailed test reports in various customized patterns
- Energy Consumption and Test Status Monitoring (Additional Sensors Required): the system monitors and displays real-time voltage, current, energy consumption of instrument as well as ambient temperature and relative humidity during the test, which serves to evaluate test data reliability
- User Management: multi-level account management for better data management and protection
- Operation Log: system automatically records all the operations by the user, which is easy to review
i-Thermotek 2500 Hot Tack Tester is designed to measure the following materials:
- Hot Tack Performance
Plastic films, sheets and composite films e.g. milk bags
- Heat Seal Performance
Plastic films, sheets and composite films
- Adhesive Tapes
Test the adhesive property of adhesive tapes
Source URL: https://www.hyleccontrols.com.au/product/i-thermotek-2500-hot-tack-tester/
Copyright ©2021 Hylec unless otherwise noted.