by Hylec | March 19, 2012 10:26 am
Real life testings is crucial in today’s automotive industry. Team Corporation has developed the 900 Series of Engine Simulation Systems to accurately simulate the torsional pulsations found on the crankshaft of the engine. Team Engine Simulators reach the speeds of today’s engines and provide realistic test conditions for engine driven components and systems.
Based on Team’s proven spinning rotary actuator, Team’s Engine Simulators are designed to study the effects of dynamic torque loads on engine driven components and systems. With speeds up to 10,000 rpm, dynamic torque output up to 3,300 ft-lbs (4520 N-m) and torsional frequencies in excess of 600 Hz, the 900 Series of Engine Simulators are easily configured to simulate engines of virtually any displacement and number of cylinders.
Speeds up to 10,000 rpm
• Dynamic torque output up to 3,300 ft-lbs (4520 N-m)
• Torsional frequencies in excess of 600 Hz
• Digital PC-based control system with easy-to-use Graphical User Interface
• Easily programmed to simulate any number of cylinders and torque characteristics
• Integral drive motors up to 100 hp (75 kW) or use existing prime movers
Source URL: https://www.hyleccontrols.com.au/product/engine-simulator-901-vibration-system/
Copyright ©2022 Hylec unless otherwise noted.