by Hylec | July 27, 2011 10:35 am
The AutoShock-II is a fully automated series of shock test systems used to measure and identify product fragility levels and evaluate protective packaging. With the simulation of real world shock pulses, including half sine, square wave and sawtooth pulse shapes, as well as impact energy levels, manufacturers can systematically test and optimize product design and packaging. L.A.B. Equipment, Inc.’s fully automated computer controlled shock and data analysis test systems are the critical path in accomplishing this optimization.
* AutoShock-II State-of-the-art, PC-based control system with Windows-based, intuitive Remote Control interface
* Advanced, integrated Shock Drop Calculator translates shock parameters – waveform, acceleration, duration – into equipment settings (drop height, square wave pressure, etc.)
* Precision guidance system with balanced hydraulic lift cylinders
* High performance cast or welded aluminium table designs provide optimum stiffness and waveform fidelity
* Closed-loop height and pressure controls provide optimal waveform repeatability
* Table sizes to 152 x 152cm (60” x 60”)
* Up to 2000 kg (4,400 lbs.) payload capacities available
* Low profile design minimizes overall system height
Source URL: https://www.hyleccontrols.com.au/product/auto-shock-ii-shock-tester/
Copyright ©2021 Hylec unless otherwise noted.