Amplifier Electronics AE-2
by Hylec | November 26, 2020 5:23 pm
An amplifier (often loosely called an “amp”) is an electromagnetic or electronic component that boosts an electric current.
Amplifier Electronics AE-2 Description:
- Driver: Digital / Signal: Analog
- Application: Control of servovalves with LVDT-Piston-position control and control current of max. 400 mA.
- Option: External feedback of pistonposition from customer-cylinder
- Powersupply: 24 VDC
- Control Signal: +/-10VDC, 0….10VDC, 4….20mA, +/-10mA, +/-50mA
Request a quotation today!
Endnotes: Contact Hylec Controls for a quotation: +61 (02) 9645 4777 or email@example.com
- Request a quotation: https://www.hyleccontrols.com.au/contact-us-2/
Source URL: https://www.hyleccontrols.com.au/product/amplifier-electronics-ae-2/
Copyright ©2021 Hylec unless otherwise noted.