54 KHZ Ultrasonic Transducer
by Hylec | December 3, 2020 9:56 am
54 KHZ Ultrasonic transducer typically used for concrete, wood and other coarse grained materials
Ultrasonic transducer is designed for rugged use on construction sites and similar outdoor environments.This transducer is built to both send and receive ultrasonic waves and convert them to a voltage output.
- Two units are required for proper operation
- Material to be tested should have a surface area larger than the diameter of the transducer
- Used to test coarse grained materials such as bulk concrete pours,large wood elements and other large structural objects
- 54 kHz Transducer
-Most commonly used transducer for concrete, appropriate for 12.7mm(0.5 inch) aggregates
-appropriate for rock, wood.
-options of Receiving’s Transducer Button: enables startup and recording test when using longer connection cables on the field
54 KHZ Ultrasonic Transducer Specifications:
- Weight: 417g/ 0.92lbs
- Case Dimensions Diameter- 51mm x Length 64mm (2″ x 2.52″)
- Housing Stainless Steel Ruggedized
- Element Piezo electric ceramic
- Frequency 54 kHz Center
- Operating Temperature -10 to 40 C
- Excitation Typically HV 1000volts @ 5uS LV 600volts @ 5uS
- Other Features: Side Connectors to Facilitate Applying Pressure to Transducer Face in the Field
Contact us for a quotation today!
Endnotes: Contact Hylec Controls for a quotation: +61 (02) 9645 4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us: https://www.hyleccontrols.com.au/contact-us-2/
Source URL: https://www.hyleccontrols.com.au/product/54-khz-ultrasonic-transducer/
Copyright ©2022 Hylec unless otherwise noted.